The HMRA Dental and Vision Program is an employer, health care, funding vehicle that focuses exclusively on an employer’s dental and vision expenses. It consists of a monthly, employer contribution on behalf of their participating group members that is fully tax deductible as a business expense. This monthly, employer contribution as a whole is allocated towards participating group members into separated, HMRA account balances for each of their participating group members. These HMRA account balances are awarded a first-dollar, medical benefit crediting that grows every month following each employer contribution. This crediting is so strong that employers will receive up to $2 in benefits or more to be used as dental and vision benefits inside of their group members’ HMRA account balances for every $1 contributed each month as the program progresses.
Employers who want to specifically focus on reducing the cost of their dental and vision claims will be able to do so with the HMRA 2500 Dental And Vision product, which will enable them to build as much as $2,500 in dental and vision coverage on all of their participating group members for as little as $1,400 over 35 months. This kind of crediting is why employers, through their HMRA Dental And Vision Program, can secure annual savings of up to 50% or more on their dental and vision expenses over time because of the strong and steady build up of first-dollar, dental and vision benefits to cover these costs.
HMRA Dental And Vision Program Highlights
- Employers can fund up to $2,500 of dental and vision benefits per employee for as little as $1,400
- HMRA first-dollar benefits can serve as a funding mechanism for employer dental and vision plans
- HIPAA compliant program
- Lowers employers’ contingent dental and vision liabilities
- Not visible to employees
- HMRA account balances can cover individual employees or their entire family
- Monthly contribution amount per employee is consistent among all participating employees
- Monthly contribution is immediately tax deductible
- Employers can decide which of their group members will be covered under their HMRA Dental And Vision Program
The Health Matching Account Services HMRA/HRA Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from the Visa® U.S.A Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card may not be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for list of eligible goods, services and merchants. Health Matching Reimbursement Accounts are a patent-protected product. Claim cost and frequency may vary by group. Charges and fees may vary by group. This is not an illustration or a formal quote. Ask your broker for a formal quote.