1) Why Is The HMA The Perfect Complement To Any Medicare Plan?
- Unlike other Medicare Supplemental competitors, the HMA can be used for ANY medical expense
- This includes elective procedures like fertility procedures, lasik and plastic surgery
- Monthly rates do not increase and the growth rate of your HMA account is guaranteed
2) The HMA Is A Better Value
- Find The HMA Plan That Fits Your Budget: You choose the amount you want to contribute each month into the plan from one of our 11 different monthly contribution options that can fit into any family’s monthly finances
- Your account will grow on average $2 for every $1 that you contribute into your account to pay for all of your out-of-pocket, medical expenses including copays, coinsurance, deductibles, doctor visits, pharmacy costs and any other medical expense that you can think of including elective procedures
- Empower Yourself Not The Insurance Companies: WHY LEASE YOUR MEDICAL BENEFITS WHEN YOU CAN OWN THEM INSTEAD? Your unused HMA medical benefits that you receive each month will carry over each year as your account builds until YOU decide how you wish to use them
3) Avoid The Headaches: The HMA Is Easier To Use Than Any Other Alternative
- Steer clear of the hassle of the claim filing process that can take months to settle
- Take matters into your own hands with your own HMA Medical Benefits Visa® Prepaid Card and resolve
your payment immediately on the spot by swiping your HMA card at your service provider
*The HMA is not considered health insurance. The HMA Medical Benefits Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from the Visa® U.S.A Inc.
The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card may not be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for list of eligible goods, services and merchants.